Say hello to the Stables Visitor Centre! The new home of Cambo Heritage Trust and gateway to Cambo Gardens…
The Stables Visitor Centre opened in October 2017 following a sensitive restoration and redevelopment of Stables dating from 1760’s by Page/Park Architects, supported by a huge number of funder and donors including Heritage Lottery Fund and Historic Environment Scotland. The Visitor Centre houses a heritage exhibition, the Tack Room Shop selling crafts and gifts by local makers and Cambo grown flowers, plants and produce. Our south carriage house hosts Nosebag café who create hearty, traditional Scottish food using locally sourced produce from Cambo Gardens, the East Neuk, wider Fife and beyond.
Free nature play area, woodland walks, heritage exhibition, crafts, cards and gifts by local makers, Cambo grown flowers, plants and produce.
Visitor Centre and gardens open daily 10am – 5pm . Dog friendly Nosebag café open 7 days from 10am.
Entry to walled garden, winter garden & prairie garden £5.50 adults, free for carers and under 16’s.
Join as our friend to support our charitable programmes and enjoy access to the gardens all year…
Stables Learning Hub
Volunteering opportunities, School & group visits contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Cambo Heritage Trust call 01333 451 040